The latest Atlantic School for Young Leaders summer course at Atlantic College took place 30th July – 8th August 2018 over ten days, for participants aged 16 to 18.
If you would like details of our next course please contact us.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and nationalities who share our ambitions for creating positive change in innovative and responsible ways. Ways that you could demonstrate this are:
- Running a campaign for a good cause
- Growing food for a community
- Putting on cultural events
- Being largely responsible for your family
- Opening a small business in a struggling neighbourhood
- Being active in your religious community
- Captaincy of a sports team
- or something totally different
We want to hear what leadership means to you:
- In what ways do you see yourself as a leader
- Why it is important to you to develop that side of yourself?
Your project might just be an idea at the moment, but it may also be the seed of much bigger things to come! Download the application form below to apply.