We award scholarships to individuals who are in financial need and would not be able to attend without the scholarship.
We are able to offer funding to a very limited number of students for the course, accommodation and food, but we cannot offer travel costs to the UK. If you would like more details of the funding we offer please contact us.
We plan to run our next course in 2022 in partnership with UWC Atlantic, COVID-19 regulations permitting.
Applications will open in 2022
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and nationalities who share our ambitions for creating positive change in innovative and responsible ways. Ways that you could demonstrate this are:
- Running a campaign for a good cause
- Growing food for a community
- Putting on cultural events
- Being largely responsible for your family
- Opening a small business in a struggling neighbourhood
- Being active in your religious community
- Captaincy of a sports team
- or something totally different
We want to hear what leadership means to you:
- In what ways do you see yourself as a leader
- Why it is important to you to develop that side of yourself?